Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Winter, Spring, Summer, & Fall

Winter, Oshawa Trails - November 2005
Winter, Oshawa Trails - November 2005

I listened to the weather reports in anticipation of the first major snowfall of the season. When I heard that there was to be a significant fall overnight, I arose very early the next morning hoping to capture a shot of the trail covered in a pristine blanket of snow. Much to my dismay, an interloper and dog had already disturbed the path. Rather than wait for another snowfall, I shot a few images anyway. Upon uploading the pictures, I discovered that the footprints added life to what could have been a very flat scene.

Spring, Oshawa Trails - May 2006
Spring, Oshawa Trails - May 2006

Summer, Oshawa Trails - June 2006
Summer, Oshawa Trails - June 2006

Autumn, Oshawa Trails - October 2005
Autumn, Oshawa Trails - October 2005

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely breathtaking! Stunningly beautiful! Somehow you've managed to authenticate life's affirmation that, in passing, all things yet remain the same.

August 09, 2006 3:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home