Sunday, August 06, 2006

Conspiracy

Fuel Valves - Port Oshawa - August 2006
Port Oshawa - August 2006

These valves at the abandoned fuel storage facility in the ports lands always fascinated me. I was only able to shoot them through a chain link fence and could never get in the right position. On my last outing, I discovered that someone had cut a hole in the fence so I crawled through and was able to get head on. With my warped sense of perspective on things I saw four machines engrossed in a conspiritorial converstation. Beware your toaster!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such warmth...

August 07, 2006 3:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such warmth...

August 07, 2006 3:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tend to stutter when in awe..

August 07, 2006 3:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home