Sunday, August 06, 2006

Green Bench at Sunrise

Lakeview Park, Oshawa - August 2006
Lakeview Park, Oshawa - August 2006

The boardwalk at Lakeview Park doesn't lack for conversational seating. Every fifty paces or so there are a pair of hunter green park benches facing each other at an angle. I shot a number of pictures of the west facing bench because the morning sun was at its backside making for interesting shadows through the slats. The east facing bench was very washed out in sunlight and I ignored it. When I was finished I snapped a quick shot of the bench and thought no more of it. It turned out to be the keeper.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting.
I seem to find a posting that Birdwalking has been redirected to a new domain... but alas... perhaps it is a private viewing?

Pity the unworthy.

August 06, 2006 11:53 a.m.  
Blogger Mostly Harmless said...

Birdwalking, Deep Breathly, and Daily Sky hjave been deleted permanently. They are no more. Perhaps someone has already claimed the Birdwalking for themselves.

August 06, 2006 12:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will NOT have it. I cannot believe this. Fetch them from the recycle bin immediately! Are you mad?

August 06, 2006 1:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The previous post was from W, evidently.

August 06, 2006 1:48 p.m.  
Blogger Sprite said...

I love your pictures... they convey such depth and feeling....warmth. It's like they have something they want to tell you... a story.

Sorry you deleted your other blog. Personally, I thought your writing was fun. Life can have enough hardships, so focusing on what is fun/nice/happy always makes any day pass easier.... and, for me, it puts anything difficult behind me so much quicker. *smiles*

August 06, 2006 2:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home