Monday, July 31, 2006

Back to Nature

Connant School - July 2006
This is the exterior gym wall of Connant Public School situated at the end of our street, which my daughters attended during their elementary school years. It's been closed for a couple of years and the student body has been transferred to a brand new, much larger, more modern school at the opposite end of the street. Eventually Connant will be given new life when it is tranformed into a senior's health centre to cater to the needs of the aging population in our community. I believe this is poison ivy growing in the space between the blocks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And... notice how innocent it looks, this exquisite hardy vine with five tickly fingers. I'm itching just looking at it.

August 01, 2006 10:18 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Finally I got a web site from where I be able to really obtain helpful data concerning my
study and knowledge.
My website :: green coffee bean extract canada

December 18, 2012 1:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home